TaMaN~TeMaN

Welcome readers! Thanks for visiting Truth...Cry...and...Lie...

Friday, July 01, 2011

Saya letih...tulun!!!

Olla semua…

This week is the most tiring week ever! Starting from last Wednesday until today I have to wake up at 5.15 am to get ready to work! And only reach my home on 9pm. That was my routine for these 3 days and I really don’t like it.

Maybe you will say I’m stupid to woke up at 5.15 am just go to work but baby I can’t help it. I have too. I have to drive myself to work when the cloud still dark with my sleepy eyes OMG I really need a good break for this.

Parking space is the main reason and the only reason I have to woke up so early in the morning or otherwise you don’t get your parking space at all and at the end of the day you will received the love letter from DBKL because you park at illegal space. Yeah before this there is no issue about this parking space until the management of ’dessert’ parking increase the parking fee form RM 6 per entry to RM 10 per entry. So those whose park at the ‘dessert’ steel the DBKL parking from us!.

I tell you it so annoying when you have to change a note into coins just to pay your DBKL parking fee or you will receive the love letter from the DBKL like I said before. I’m so tired. I’m so sleepy I wish this day will be end with a good thing. I need a break! Someone please get me out of here now. I want to lie on my bed and hug my bunny and sleep with peace: P


memang letih gile la sye...mcm baby ni tito dlm kasot...nak jugak eah!!!

So I hope I make my work done sharp on 6pm today but unfortunately it not going to happen. There is a lot of work to do!!! Please hope miracle will happen for me akakaka J

P/s: entry rapekkan di jumaat yang x heaven mcm semalam. Sile jangan menyampah sbb sye tulis gune bahase owang puteh!.(bahasa tungang tebalik abaikan saje. Mental disorder dikala ini hahaha) till then thanks for reading this. Okeh get back to work now!

2 comments:

mykhalis said...

hmm..ingat 5 perkara sebelum 5 perkara..hehe

Nurul Lysa said...

wahaha yg plg ingat idop sebelom mati