TaMaN~TeMaN

Welcome readers! Thanks for visiting Truth...Cry...and...Lie...

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Happy birthday to you!!!!

Babacak! Hi all I’m back. Ok don’t want to ramble too much. I just want to dedicate this entry to three lovely persons in my life. They are such a wonderful person and I’m glad that I have them in my life.

1-My Babah

My babah is an observer. He doesn’t talk too much even with me. He only talked about something important and rarely has a chat with me. It sound weird but that the fact. My babah sangat tegas dan mementingkan disiplin…bekas askar la kata kan.

Ingat lagi masa kecik...sye sangat la tak berpuas ati dengan cara abah mendidik sye. Bg sye babah sye sangat garang. X reti manja kan sye. In short x mcm babah org laen. See, such ungrateful child ha. Tapi mase tu sye masih lagik kanak2 hingusan yg x taw kenapa babah buat mcm tu.

Penah 1 ari tu sye kuar dari bilik air tp x lap kaki n of course la air mandian tu akan menceceh n membasahkan lantai kan…ape lagik tnpe di tunggu2x zappp...bunyik die ha hambek ko bebirat kaki penangan rotan halus yg abah beli kat kedai apek. Sakit wohh…dan sejak ari tuh sye akn lap kaki kasik kering2x lepas mandi sbb takot kne zapp lagi kat kaki. But I tell you what; it became my habit until now.

My babah never give me a compliment no matter how good I’m in the exam or in what so ever I do. He never says ‘I proud of you’ or ‘well done’ and so on. He always pulls out my mistakes and lectures me for an hour. Sometimes it so bored to listen to his lecture and sometimes I think he didn’t love me anymore. What a childish I’m.

Now I’m 23 years old, I finished my diploma level with a good CGPA (ni bukan riak eah..sile jangan salah paham. Time kaseh), I’m not a jobless person; I have my own goal in my life. I’m not that kind of person who wasting their time melepak sane sini tanpa tujuan. Ah…all I can say is after 23 years old I just realize every single thing that he taught me are for my own good not him. He do love me not like what I think before.

So, he will celebrate his 48 years old birthday on 20th may. I don’t even have any plan for his birthday and I don’t really give a gift every year but I never miss to wish him. So, I would like to wish you a very – very happy birthday to u my babah…moga allah kurniakan kesihatan yang baek dan rezeki melimpah ruah, diberkati dan dirahmati…

p/s: nnty tolong repair keta kakak ye =)

2-My Acu

Acu actually is my aunty hahaha of course my aunty. She an adorable person really cares about me and also my supporter. She is a dedicated teacher and I heart her so much he3x…

I still remember when I was a child she will came to my house and took me to the village every school holiday so I don’t get bored at home while my parents are away for work. She took care of me with all love.

Acu sye adelah diantara org yang paling sye sayang dalam dunia ni dan x da sape bole deny bnde tu. Oh ya x lupe acu sye juge adelah MARA no 2 sye kerana setiap bulan die bg elaun sara diri untuk sye sepanjang sye begelar siswi 3 tahun yang lepas. Jasamu ku kenang ewahh...

X nak mengarut panjang2x or else acu akan marah sbb gune bahasa rojak (acu sye adelah cikgu BM dan BI). For your coming birthday on 14th of May, I would like to wish u a very2 happy birthday; thanks for all that u have done for me. I will pray for your good and I love u so much…

3-My Besties

Her name is henny or I used to call her ‘anne’. I met her when I was in second semester and we become closer from day to day (kalo ko bace ni sile nagis anne). Dia orang sabah dan lepas abes study die pon balik sabah dan keje kat sane. Last saye jumpe die masa hari konvo last year. Eah tetibe terindu lak kat ko kan anne J

Walaupun kitorg da x mcm dulu dan dah ade life masing tapi kitorg still keep in touch once in a while. Al-maklumlah masing2x da bekeja dan die pulak bz dengan keje die yg sangat multitasking dan multi-stress bak kate die.

Kitorg da spend banyak masa bersama masa kolej dulu dan macam2x kitorg dah lalu sampai naik lali dengan perangai masing2x tp kitorg x penah jemu sebab we’re friends he3x. dari siapkan assignment account yang sangat mencabar ketahan mental dan fizikal sampai la  masak laksa untuk meniaga time hari usahawan then terpaksa men aci redah repair paper accounting theory and practice mase final year while kwn2x seangkatan yg laen da bejimba nk konvo. Pergh mmg mcm2 yg kitorg da wat sama2x. Itu baru part keje sekolah blom lagik part mereng g tgk wayang, shooping, ponteng kelas and mcm2x lagik...and I really appreciate every single moment that I spent together with her.

Anne:- you’re such a wonderful friend that I ever had, you’re my good listener and advisor. Thank you for your concern and for your care. I can’t ask for more than that…thanks for your time and many thanks because you always there for me when ever I need someone to talk. I love u friend =). I wish you a very2x happy birthday and May all joy and fun in this world will be yours. Muah!!!

So, happy birthday to all of u! adios!

Thanks for reading this entry :)

No comments: